Dimension 4 Wheel Aligners
Bear's Dimension 4 (D4) wheel alignment systems set the bar high as the fastest, most accurate wheel alignment system on the market due to its advanced imaging system. High-definition cameras and large flat screen monitor provide easy to view readings during the entire alignment procedure.
All steps of the alignment are clearly displayed with vibrant graphics providing an extremely easy to understand alignment procedure. The D4 wheel aligner gives you the option of selecting the most effective measuring routines before starting wheel alignment procedures. Standard option for a program-guided routine with initial and final measurements; rapid procedure for measurements without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation; or free measurement for checking individual values as required.
The D4 increases productivity by giving technicians the ability to perform more alignments faster compared to conventional systems. It is perfect for wheel service shops handling high volume wheel alignments who are looking to maximize cash flow with minimal investment.
Choose from 3 separate configurations:
State of the art system with features that truly make the alignment process intuitive.
- HIGH DEFINITION cameras for accurate readings
- State of the art targets designed with integrated high-density filter to avoid light intrusion
- FAST TOE – enables the operator to adjust Toe in one try, without the need of “final touch ups”
- SUPER SHORT Rolling run-out compensation
- Elevated adjustments, the system “remembers” the measured values, while the operator adjusts.
- Individual zoom readings allow operator to clearly see the screen and software function from any wheel position, while performing adjustments
- Completely customizable customer vehicle database with over 40,000 vehicles
- Before and after adjustment readings for each alignment
- Display ALL screen with easy – to understand images
- Vehicle’s measurements Screen provides user a visualization of vehicle’s dimensions for diagnostic purposes
- Multi-language software
- Software offers options to measure and display Toe, Camber and Caster in different units such as millimeters, decimal degrees, degrees and minutes etc.
- Software easy to update online for program upgrades and vehicle updates