SBA Wheel Aligners
Vehicle alignment plays a critical role in the performance and safety of your vehicle. No one knows that better than Bear. That's why we've spent decades perfecting our alignment machines to be the most accurate in the industry.
The SBA system is our flagship aligner that ensures proper alignments every time to improve fuel efficiency, increasing tire life saving you money.
Systems come with 6 or 8 sensor wireless wheel units with our most highly developed CCD technology. Wheel units include dynamic adjustable-brightness green LEDs and ultra precise cameras to ensure exact measurements .
Wheel units mount to tires with robust self-centering aluminum rim clamps.
All wheel units are Made in the USA with rugged all-aluminum construction and come backed by a unique 2yr warranty. Bear SBA aligner will never let you down.
- HIGH DEFINITION cameras for accurate readings
- State of the art targets designed with integrated high-density filter to avoid light intrusion
- FAST TOE – enables the operator to adjust Toe in one try, without the need of “final touch ups”
- SUPER SHORT Rolling run-out compensation
- Elevated adjustments, the system “remembers” the measured values, while the operator adjusts.
- Individual zoom readings allow operator to clearly see the screen and software function from any wheel position, while performing adjustments
- Completely customizable customer vehicle database with over 40,000 vehicles
- Before and after adjustment readings for each alignment
- Display ALL screen with easy – to understand images
- Vehicle’s measurements Screen provides user a visualization of vehicle’s dimensions for diagnostic purposes
- Multi-language software
- Software offers options to measure and display Toe, Camber and Caster in different units such as millimeters, decimal degrees, degrees and minutes etc.
- Software easy to update online for program upgrades and vehicle updates
|BEAR ROBOTIC SYSTEM PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Angles That Can Be Read|
|Toe - One side and total||Front and Rear|
|Camber - Two sides||Front and Rear|
|Caster - Indirect measurement at 20°||Front|
|King Pin - Indirect measurement at 20°||Front|
|Steering Angle - Measured at 20°||Front|
|Thrust Line||Degrees and Minutes|
|Wheel Base (in mm)||Left/Right/Comparison|
|Toe (One Side)||+/- 8º|
|Precision and Tolerance|
|Toe (One Side) Measured against the Star||+/- 1 Minute|
|Camber Measured against the Star||+/- 1 Minute|
|Caster||+/- 5 Minute|
|King pin in accordance to the vehicle||+/- 10 Minute|
|Toe out angle||+/- 5 Minute|
|Driving Speed of the Robots||11.9" (300 mm) per second|
|Robot Weight (Each):||90 Lbs ( .)|
|Robot Dimension (Each):||27" x 16" x 16.5"|
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.