CARTEK ROBOTICS FEATURES & SPECS
User-Friendly Time Saving Features
- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with an additional large lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views all the way from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that assist the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
- German engineered ProSpec® software has been designed to be compatible with Windows 7 and capable of future upgrades.
- In less than 2-minutes, technicians can complete total vehicle set-up (including run-out compensation) and obtain full geometry alignment readings.
- Exclusive One-Touch enhanced software interface results in increased productivity.
- A web based application that can be accessed from iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users to enjoy full wireless remote operation.